Peace of mind managing
legacy system conversions.
When converting HIT systems, the complexity of managing the legacy system while learning the new one can be a significant challenge for organizations. Our rigorous process, technical and operational best practices, and dedication to covering every detail helps our clients expertly navigate the risks of a system conversion and improve their internal processes.
- Reduce or eliminate the potential risks of a system conversion
- Ensure cash flow is not disrupted
- Ease the strain on your internal team while learning a new system
- Guaranteed metrics for transfers to patient responsibility and adjustment levels
- Monitor and report on in-house and DNFB accounts directly to leaders
- Expert Medicare, Medicaid, nurse auditors, and follow-up personnel on staff to handle specific payers and government business
- Review of aged accounts over 180 days, two weeks prior to Go-Live
- Deep and meaningful reporting at all levels for process measurement and potential operational improvements
“In the successful organization, no detail is too small to escape close attention.”
— Lou Holtz