Outstanding results by putting the patient first.
Our approach to Patient Financial Responsibility is to put the patient and the patient experience first. Sharing the right information with care and understanding, results in bills being paid. Putting the patient first also means improved satisfaction and minimizing disruptive complaints. Ultimately, it increases hospital loyalty and the likelihood of future revenue should the patient need further care.
For patient follow-up, we leverage our Predictive Outcome Analytics which uses historical information from previous guarantor interactions to allow us to resolve accounts more quickly and efficiently. With a detailed understanding of the approach that has worked in past interactions, we can take an intelligent approach to future follow-up efforts.
- Improve customer service levels with a focus on excellent patient experiences
- Improve cash recovery rates and lower your A/R days
- Lower the cost to collect and improve patient satisfaction
- Increased speed in A/R resolution through systematic rebills, accelerated payments and presumptive charity identification
- Improve cash flow speed to support your bond rating, secure financing and maintain current operations
- Reduce bad debt write-offs
- Rigorous Quality Assurance program ensures customer service and process standards are consistently met
- Compliance program that is proactive and committed to continuous improvement
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”
— Douglas Adams